When you make a gift to the Parent and Family Fund, you provide MSOE students with services that make the MSOE campus experience unique. Your gift will support:
- Student Life - well-loved campus traditions such as Welcome Week, Senior Week, Homecoming, guest speaker series, etc.
- Health Services and Counseling Services - mental health awareness, physical wellbeing, health services, tutoring services, emotional support
- Campus Safety - campus shuttle, safety programs, enhanced dorm and campus security, etc.
- Arts and Culture - opportunities to experience and participate in music, art, theater, humanities, and other cultural activities on campus
- Diversity, Equity, Inclusion and Belonging - development of diversity programs, student organizations focusing on diversity, educational seminars, and professional development
Parent and Family Fund Unlock Challenge!
Alumnus and current MSOE parent Gregg Mattek '04 is challenging his fellow parents. 20 donors to the Parent and Family Fund will unlock an additional $2,500 in support.
About The Parent and Family Fund
When a family chooses MSOE they join a network of passionate, diverse and connected families. Parents are an integral part of the MSOE community and provide the essential support that our students need to thrive. Your gift will have a direct impact on the opportunities for every MSOE student.